Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Mamas Boyfriend is 50x the song Otis can ever dream to be.

Also

I seriously doubt Mamas Boyfriend is fake. How would someone go about even making that?? Kanye just rapped the lyrics?? Then someone stole that file and added their own beat to it?? Even tho Kanyes flow goes perfectly with the beat??

Cmon man.. Kanye made that beat.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
I must admit though, if someone did make a fake beat, they did it perfectly. Me and my friends were talking about how the song was a bit weird. I could see why Yeezy might not want to put it out.

·
Registered
643 Posts
not sure if anybody else has mentioned this, but who else  heard 'Good Friday' for a brief moment from about 3 seconds onwards?

it only lasts a few seconds, but i'm sure i can hear it. I only heard it using my headphones, the bass of a sub seems to drown it out.

·
Registered
13,803 Posts
dirtyharry said:
not sure if anybody else has mentioned this, but who else  heard 'Good Friday' for a brief moment from about 3 seconds onwards?

it only lasts a few seconds, but i'm sure i can hear it. I only heard it using my headphones, the bass of a sub seems to drown it out.
:mindfk: I have to check it.

·
Premium Member
47,257 Posts
dirtyharry said:

Illuminati.

·
Registered
11,561 Posts
SideWays408 said:

Also

I seriously doubt Mamas Boyfriend is fake. How would someone go about even making that?? Kanye just rapped the lyrics?? Then someone stole that file and added their own beat to it?? Even tho Kanyes flow goes perfectly with the beat??

those drums<<<< they sound really cheap produced, the snare is even some cheap stock sound, the kick is way to hard for a kanye soul beat.. and its really bad mixed aswell. i'm not sayin you're wrong but i doesnt really feel like a kanye production to me

·
Registered
916 Posts
dirtyharry said:

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm not sure that it can be confirmed that it is "Good Friday", but it certainly has a similar drum kit, though it seems a bit faster.

·
Banned
10,914 Posts
RyFrizzle said:
We don't know who Scarves is though... Google "Scarves" then Google "Gibzen". :work:
I've never seen Scarves wrong during my time on KLive and KTT. Just because he hasn't revealed his identity doesn't make him any less credible in my eyes.

·
Registered
13,275 Posts
SideWays408 said:

Also

Even though it just ends awkwardly

·
Premium Member
9,515 Posts
edawg said:
I've never seen Scarves wrong during my time on KLive and KTT. Just because he hasn't revealed his identity doesn't make him any less credible in my eyes.
He dosent post enough to be "wrong".

·
Banned
10,914 Posts
RyFrizzle said:
He dosent post enough to be "wrong".
Nearly every time he posts he tells you something worth while. I'm not going to argue this any longer, but if I'm going to trust the source that hasn't been wrong publicly multiple times already about Kanye news.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts