Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
5,079 Posts
I hate being “black”. Especially pro black. ****** flake and don’t want to create something together. Past few opportunities to do something major I’ve been left looking alone, like a crazy asshole with my dick in my hands talking about doors we don’t walk through. Fuck “black” people and being “black”. Either I’m cursed or we’re cursed. Idk imma do me and let these HAN watch in their moms house

24,699 Posts
ChilledLion said:
I hate being “black”. Especially pro black. ****** flake and don’t want to create something together. Past few opportunities to do something major I’ve been left looking alone, like a crazy asshole with my dick in my hands talking about doors we don’t walk through. Fuck “black” people and being “black”. Either I’m cursed or we’re cursed. Idk imma do me and let these HAN watch in their moms house
Wtf lmao

·
Registered
4,147 Posts
ChilledLion said:
Ye get back on twitter

·
Banned
5,079 Posts
Scratchin Bandit🤘🏾 said:
Bombokla said:
Ye get back on twitter
Lmao hates a strong word. More so frustrated these past 5 years doing business with us. As an entrepreneur, I make it a point to only employ us because we all need to be wealthy or at least working. That being said through my work alone, I get opportunities that most people in my industry would die for. I can’t follow through with these opportunities because when I start building a team, one only works at night, another one flakes, one started a project etc etc. instead of us all going up together we have to live check to check.

·
Registered
18,755 Posts
ChilledLion said:
Lmao hates a strong word. More so frustrated these past 5 years doing business with us. As an entrepreneur, I make it a point to only employ us because we all need to be wealthy or at least working. That being said through my work alone, I get opportunities that most people in my industry would die for. I can’t follow through with these opportunities because when I start building a team, one only works at night, another one flakes, one started a project etc etc. instead of us all going up together we have to live check to check.
just hire qualified people that wanna thrive.

·
Banned
5,079 Posts
OG Bru said:
just hire qualified people that wanna thrive.
This tbh is the most logical choice; with that, finding those people are tough because (from my experience) they're already working on a project

1 - 20 of 21 Posts