Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like an idiot and it was just cause i knocked over a cone in the parking part of the test cause parking isnt my best but im fine at everything else which is why im so upset about this! anybody else ever fail there test?

edit:my first time i didnt pass because i didnt put my blinker on the 3 pt turn but i did everything else fine but now i thought i had it but i messed up again and it sucks.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CBreezy said:
Yours seems so much different than mine.
well they have a part where you park in a parking space but they have it lined with cones and you cant back out if you mess up they just want one straight shot in. How was yours?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jayvin said:
there aren't parking spaces tho?
I dont get why cones are needed
there is but i guess they want you to get in perfectly without touching the white lines at all and the cones help them determine that but its just unnecessary! i dont get why they are needed either and i dont get why i couldnt back out.

·
Registered
36,171 Posts
danthaman1111 said:
well they have a part where you park in a parking space but they have it lined with cones and you cant back out if you mess up they just want one straight shot in. How was yours?
We dont even do that. We just parallel park up against a curb.

·
Registered
36,092 Posts
This is what I hate about tests, well driving tests specifically, is that you can be a great driver and make a mistake out of sheer nervousness that you probably would never make again and do the rest of the test great and then they determine your not ready to drive, like the instructors are the best drivers ever to get behind a wheel and never make mistakes

:mad:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts