Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone here knowledgeable with production/editing, and if so might be able to boost the bass on this without affecting the quality? I have Fade in FLAC playing through VOX player, and simply boosting that bass on the preamp makes it sound SO MUCH BETTER. The beat actually has some life to it now. If anyone is able to edit the file to sound the same way that would be amazing.

Edit: Also, is the volume on this simply too low compared to the other songs as well? Whenever I listen to the album all the way through I have to turn it up two or three notches for this song just to listen.

·
Registered
466 Posts
mvrgielv said:
Is anyone here knowledgeable with production/editing, and if so might be able to boost the bass on this without affecting the quality? I have Fade in FLAC playing through VOX player, and simply boosting that bass on the preamp makes it sound SO MUCH BETTER. The beat actually has some life to it now. If anyone is able to edit the file to sound the same way that would be amazing.
that is the only flaw with that song. too subtle

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
I thought I was the only one feeling like that :hah:
great song but it could be a lot better if it would bang harder

·
Banned
2,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Late_Registration said:
This, im disappointed in the bass every time I listen to the song

I hope this is fixed on the physical versio.. oh wait..
It's like its about to drop at 0:29 and then suddenly it just doesn't happen. Makes me sad

1 - 20 of 81 Posts