Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nobody walking on this earth can satisfy everybody so i suggest to those who actually dont like WTT to stop hurting their feelings by trying to convince those who love it...let people enjoy this album

·
Banned
11,801 Posts
kingsup said:
Nobody walking on this earth can satisfy everybody so i suggest to those who actually dont like WTT to stop hurting their feelings by trying to convince those who love it...let people enjoy this album
cosigned

·
Banned
11,801 Posts
The Game said:
Is this a forum? Yeah, I think it is. People are allowed to express their feelings on the album in any form they like.

I like the album, it's nothing special or groundbreaking, but it's good. Will I listen to it years down the road like I do with Graduation, College Dropout, The Blueprint, etc? Probably not.
:work:

·
Premium Member
6,588 Posts
The Game said:
Is this a forum? Yeah, I think it is. People are allowed to express their feelings on the album in any form they like.

I like the album, it's nothing special or groundbreaking, but it's good. Will I listen to it years down the road like I do with Graduation, College Dropout, The Blueprint, etc? Probably not.
If you don't listen to Murder to Excellence down the road the the fuck wrong with you?

·
Registered
39,606 Posts
kingsup said:
Matter of opinion...i respect yours so respect mine and go post this in lupes forum thanks
:|

do you realize : problem? : = trollface

and that everyone saying lasers > WTT yesterday had football avys

:sonicshrug:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
kingsup said:
the people who love it should really stop tryna convince the people who hate it to love it

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The Game said:

I get it..but what i dont understand is why are these guys in every thread with the same negativity...i mean if u dont like it jst state it and get over it

·
Registered
39,606 Posts
Fact = Ye stans are butthurt over WTT not being that great and will do anything to defend it

which is why they let four guys from the sports section troll them for 22 pages and didn't realize it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts