Kanye to The banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off let me say if you have facial hair thank your parents because very few people can grow it. Now you have 3 diffrent types of hair that grow on the face. You have.

Straight facial hair (found on mostly asian and some whites)

Wavy facial hair (found on mostly whites some Arabs)

Curly facial hair (found on Blacks and Arabs and some whites)

So all my brothas that can grow the face pubes, please share different styles, and don't be shy to show off that lush face bush.

·
Registered
12,989 Posts
mine looks exactly like this

but i have black hair

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Snaaaake said:
mine looks exactly like this

but i have black hair
is their a thread on this? Lol I know you and me can't be the only people on this site with beards or facial hair?

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
I can grow a little bit of facial hair, my sideburns and chin hair connect, but after a few weeks it stops growing.  Do you guys have any tips on how to make it grow or am I just stuck with a baby beard? 

·
Banned
350 Posts
MetalFaceMamba said:
I can grow a little bit of facial hair, my sideburns and chin hair connect, but after a few weeks it stops growing.  Do you guys have any tips on how to make it grow or am I just stuck with a baby beard? 
damn, I have the same problem..

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
onnie said:
damn, I have the same problem..
I'm thinking it just might be genetic, my Dad's beard isn't much thicker than mine, although his mustache connects to his chin hair, he said that didn't happen until hid mid 20's though, I'm only 20.  How old are you?

·
Banned
2,611 Posts
MetalFaceMamba said:
Minoxidil

1 - 7 of 7 Posts