Kanye to The banner

*Facebook image* Why do some still think sex is taboo?

2K views 78 replies 51 participants last post by  Northern Lights 
#1 ·
People think that pre marital sex is still taboo. What are peoples problems? I see something like this and it pisses me off....girl ask why guys just want sex and some people gave bs replies...

See less See more
#23 ·
King08 said:
haha so true. A guy cant just start humping a girl out of nowhere unless he has no respect for women. I mean the girl controls what goes inside her not when they guy says it anyways...has to be consensual.
I just think its funny when you look at the amount of girls vs boys who have sex before age 18. The difference is about 20%...... So who else are the boys having sex with?

#24 ·
Masked Mamba said:
I just think its funny when you look at the amount of girls vs boys who have sex before age 18. The difference is about 20%...... So who else are the boys having sex with?
Ha..true true...i honestly dont think those statistics are really right. Like a lot of my friends are virgins but then again we are only in 11th and we are 16,17 years.

#26 ·
Thirstnugget said:
Morally, it's ideal, but realistically . . . do you really want to be tied down to someone for the rest of your life without knowing what is up sexually? This bitch could have some deep manly voice when she orgasms or some shit.
haha yeah I mean unless your having promiscuous sex then what is the problem?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.