Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
25,304 Posts
I think they're gonna fuck it up. Way to go FB, we don't want your timeline in our dope ass instagram app.

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
If they change this even a little I'm done using it. I can live with FB owning the company, but any type of integration isn't necessary.

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
Stan Smith said:
If they change this even a little I'm done using it. I can live with FB owning the company, but any type of integration isn't necessary.
This.

The best thing about some of these newer social networking sites/apps is the fact that it's not facebook.

:okay:

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
jreed91 said:
The amazing thing about this, Instagram only has 13 employees. So they each made about 76 million.
Not necessarily. Facebook is buying them too, so they aren't being paid off like that unless they held ownership.

·
Premium Member
37,486 Posts
You're all really stupid

Facebook isn't dumb enough to just make it part of Facebook and kill the entire thing

they are keeping it somewhat independent meaning it will be it's own thing, still be able to post pictures on other social networks have friends who aren't your Facebook friends and so on. The only thing that will change (and it's a good change) is there will be more integration for Instagram/Facebook users. You can post instagram photos directly onto FB and things like that.

I hate when people overreact to this shit without actually reading what is going to happen

1 - 20 of 40 Posts