Kanye to The banner

WHAT SHOULD GO DOWN???

1 - 20 of 263 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
y'all got any suggestions to make the section better??? suggestions that come up a lot will be added to a poll and the higher up results will be enacted!!

VOTE IN THE POLL!! YOU HAVE MULTIPLE VOTES IF THERES MORE THAN ONE OPTION YOU LIKE​

·
Registered
41,303 Posts
Allow ethers to be said with no consequences
Any exposal thread not to be locked
Bring back fit King
Make a cool dedicated chat thread
idk

·
Banned
8,390 Posts
Have a dedicated AliExpress/reps thread so all the broke ****** can talk about reps there, then ban the talk about it everywhere else. Shit like the H&M, SLP, Fear of God, etc. thread get plagued with talk about Puerhomme and AliExpress from time to time.

Make the celebrity thread/style inspiration thread stickied. Also combine both threads.

Possibly make a KTT user content thread? You got people like me, solitairism, illest, Shaan11s, GEO, fwu, vickstah/bamboozler, archivehomme, etc. that have cool content and I think having a dedicated thread would be cool for that? Users can also contribute their brands and ask for help or whatever if needed for whatever content they're trying to curate. Idk, just a rough idea.

Talk shit, post fit for real be enforced? You get like 2-3 days to actually have to post an outfit or you get temp banned or w/e.

FOTD come back. If not, then make it FOTW or FOTM or something.

just off the top of my head.

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
dusk said:
Possibly make a KTT user content thread? You got people like me, solitairism, illest, Shaan11s, GEO, fwu, vickstah/bamboozler, archivehomme, etc. that have cool content and I think having a dedicated thread would be cool for that? Users can also contribute their brands and ask for help or whatever if needed for whatever content they're trying to curate. Idk, just a rough idea.
This is a cool idea, but I think the individual threads for each brand gives each user more individuality, I suppose? What I do like is your thoughts on having a thread dedicated towards people asking for help/information. It'd be a good way to have creative ideas bounced back and forth.

·
Registered
41,303 Posts
dusk said:
Talk shit, post fit for real be enforced? You get like 2-3 days to actually have to post an outfit or you get temp banned or w/e.
lets get it, this pared with anything goes in wdywt will make this section boom again. dont lock the thread it wont solve anything :hah:

·
Premium Member
12,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for all the suggestions so far!! :D
dusk said:
this is honestly really hard to enforce with no global who is routinely (or constantly) in f&s as usually the punishment needs to b dealt out immediately

·
Banned
8,390 Posts
MythicSquirrel said:
thanks for all the suggestions so far!! :Dthis is honestly really hard to enforce with no global who is routinely (or constantly) in f&s as usually the punishment needs to b dealt out immediately
okay rt how are you not a global yet? you're probably the most active mod here tho

·
Banned
12,791 Posts
x2 on sticky the unknown brands + F&S chat thread
free daff + macdaddy

any thread on ian connor should be locked on sight, dude is irrelevant now

1 - 20 of 263 Posts