Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26,573 Posts
YouKnowMySteez said:
And if the rain stops and everything dry, she would cry just so I could drink the tears from her eyes

Explain??
The previous line before that was

"her eyes glow green with the logo of our dreams"

So her eyes glow dollar signs...

"if the rain (reign) stops and everything dries she will cry just so I can drink the tears from her eyes"

Make it rain is a slang term most people use to show a substantial amount of welth and that they can throw money away because they have so much of it.

The worldplay in that bar which is "Reign" also mean if he isn't all that mighty anymore in the streets that all 'The Streets' have to do is cry (since she have dollar signs for eyes) and he'll be back on top !!

That's my breakdown of it! 

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
DeePhenom said:

"if the rain (reign) stops and everything dries she will cry just so I can drink the tears from her eyes"

Make it rain is a slang term most people use to show a substantial amount of welth and that they can throw money away because they have so much of it.

The worldplay in that bar which is "Reign" also mean if he isn't all that mighty anymore in the streets that all 'The Streets' have to do is cry (since she have dollar signs for eyes) and he'll be back on top !!

the streets cries hennessy from her eyes....and shes willing to do anything for the cool....so she will quench his thirst to save him lol

·
Registered
57,007 Posts
DylanSpitsFiya said:
*Waits on Coldplay's 5-paragraph essay*

LOOB!!!!! @ this being reiterated for so many posts on the first page.

CT said:
LMAO!!

DeePhenom said:

This is a very good interpretation of that line, yes. :)

·
Registered
57,007 Posts
DylanSpitsFiya said:
Son wtf? We build up so much hype for you, just for you to quote someone else? All in favor of banning Coldplay? Lol
...da fuck??!?!  :wom:

:problemparrot:

But seriously, props to DeePhenom.  He stole my thunder, if we must go there, this round.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.