• g unit version

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • shitty yg version

Votes: 5 62.5%
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
23,426 Posts
Don't Tell Em is a top 40 hit and it doesn't even have an official video and this guy rlly trying to say cuz the G Unit version has more YouTube views its more successful :lol:

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Deeper Than KTT said:
Don't Tell Em is a top 40 hit and it doesn't even have an official video and this guy rlly trying to say cuz the G Unit versoin has more YouTube views its more successful :lol:
No you fool I'm saying they need to send the g unit version to radio it would be even higher. Wtf is a yg?

·
Registered
36,925 Posts
bagels said:
i wanna see a 2014 50 cent stan in real life
must be hilarious
Saw a ****** one today at Alki in Seattle. He had a white head band almost identical to the one he's wearing in this dudes avy and he was playing through his discography...I heard Animal Ambition songs. And he was blasting it as loud as possible, thought he was so cool. I yelled "50 Cent in 2014, you're cool!" and he just sat there.

·
Premium Member
47,240 Posts
reading the youtube comments on that g unit video makes me sad

people really believe the shit they're saying

·
Banned
1,018 Posts
Wally said:
Saw a ****** one today at Alki in Seattle. He had a white head band almost identical to the one he's wearing in this dudes avy and he was playing through his discography...I heard Animal Ambition songs. And he was blasting it as loud as possible, thought he was so cool. I yelled "50 Cent in 2014, you're cool!" and he just sat there.
i wanna see that one day

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wally said:
*** we have fans worldwide.

·
Registered
23,426 Posts
A~r~D said:
No you fool I'm saying they need to send the g unit version to radio it would be even higher. Wtf is a yg?
remember when 50 sent every song off Animal Ambition off the radio and it couldn't even crack the top 100 :lol:

Remember when 50 had a song with Adam Levine and Eminem and it still flopped :lol:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts