Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand that te kid was shot and killed by George Zimmerman but why is this different than any other murder that happened that day? What is making everyone hop on this bandwagon?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
EmeraldRuins said:
cuz zimmerman finna be the next pac :fire:

straps and skittles mixtape of the year :fire:

legends everywhere cosigning :fire:
D: is it on datpiff?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stan Smith said:
We're discussing this in multiple threads, you didn't have to make a new one.
Point me to the thread that explains it the best and lock this then :sarc2:

·
Registered
8,931 Posts
Stan Smith said:
We're discussing this in multiple threads, you didn't have to make a new one.
Stansmirh=bitch

But this case is basically a case where a bunch of black people are petitioning the arrest of George Zimmerman because he didn't get arrested for killing trayvon. The only problem is that these black people petitioning for Zimmermans arrest don't know everything about the case,  just like the rest of the entire population so they have no right to think Zimmerman should go to jail yet. I'm guessing there are some cases being made and this might go to court but for now, Zimmerman is innocent and people need to stop crying about this. Same shit happened with te Casey anthony trial... Get over it until there is an actual case against him.

·
Banned
63,985 Posts
There will be no true justice either way now that the case has become so politicized on both sides.

All this case is doing now is escalating tension across the country.

·
Banned
20,397 Posts
jiggajayz said:
Stansmirh=bitch

But this case is basically a case where a bunch of black people are petitioning the arrest of George Zimmerman because he didn't get arrested for killing trayvon. The only problem is that these black people petitioning for Zimmermans arrest don't know everything about the case,  just like the rest of the entire population so they have no right to think Zimmerman should go to jail yet. I'm guessing there are some cases being made and this might go to court but for now, Zimmerman is innocent and people need to stop crying about this. Same shit happened with te Casey anthony trial... Get over it until there is an actual case against him.
You're an idiot

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
jiggajayz said:
Stansmirh=bitch

Sounds like a typical american case :dno:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.