Kanye to The banner

Experiment: Ask people what they thought of you off of first impressions

889 views 50 replies 28 participants last post by  Snewx_46 
G
#1 ·
I was talking to a couple a girls (who I've known for the better part of the school year) today and we were all talking about what we thought about each other when we first met. One said she thought I was "mad cocky", and I'm like :notsureif: because I'm not like that. Somebody else also told me they thought I was cocky too. I think if other people do it, they'll find out a little bit about themselves.

TL;DR

Ask somebody what they thought about you when you first met. You might find out about the vibe you give off

#19 ·
Mario XIII said:
Same goes for me, I am an ashhole at times and I guess I've given people the reason to think I'm a druggy but still, don't give a fuck.
im not rly an asshole i just act like i think im better than everyone else or that people arent important to me, i dont do it on purpose an im not changin myself because some people caught feelings

#22 ·
Pepsi said:
Yes.

I say gay instead of lesbian because... I do?. :kanyeshrug:
well unless you have rly short hair and wear clothes that dudes wear i dont see how someone would assume a girl is gay

i mean when people assume a dude is gay its cause of how they dress, talk, and act but with girls theres not usually a big difference between straight and lesbian girls behaviors

#23 ·
Shaman said:
well unless you have rly short hair and wear clothes that dudes wear i dont see how someone would assume a girl is gay

i mean when people assume a dude is gay its cause of how they dress, talk, and act but with girls theres not usually a big difference between straight and lesbian girls behaviors
Ohohkay.

I dont really know why some people assume im gay
only reasons I can guess is because i dont wear any makeup, dont really 'dress up' and i cuss a lot.. but.. idk. makes me sad tbh :okay:

#24 ·
Pepsi said:
Ohohkay.

I dont really know why some people assume im gay
only reasons I can guess is because i dont wear any makeup, dont really 'dress up' and i cuss a lot.. but.. idk. makes me sad tbh :okay:
thats so stupid

some people just dont rly know what theyre doing when it comes to analyzing others, i have friends who think they have everyone figured out yet are as far as they can be from the truth :seanshrug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.