Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to a couple a girls (who I've known for the better part of the school year) today and we were all talking about what we thought about each other when we first met. One said she thought I was "mad cocky", and I'm like :notsureif: because I'm not like that. Somebody else also told me they thought I was cocky too. I think if other people do it, they'll find out a little bit about themselves.

TL;DR

Ask somebody what they thought about you when you first met. You might find out about the vibe you give off

·
Registered
6,230 Posts
Everyone thought
I was a pretty muthafucka.
Swagged ta death.
Fresh.
Dope.
Clean.
Awesome.
Amazin.
Blazin.
Fly.
Cray.
They were rite :datass:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Most people when they first meet me think I'm a quiet fucked up person.

Most of the time, I don't get respect from people till they get to know me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
When I 1st meet people, they tend to think of me as a loser (probably cause I'm timid and not very good looking) and are typically mean to me. My 1st impressions always suck  :cryfam:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shaman said:
well yea i dont rly care cause theyre both kinda true
Same goes for me, I am an ashhole at times and I guess I've given people the reason to think I'm a druggy but still, don't give a fuck.

·
Banned
27,695 Posts
Mario XIII said:
Same goes for me, I am an ashhole at times and I guess I've given people the reason to think I'm a druggy but still, don't give a fuck.
im not rly an asshole i just act like i think im better than everyone else or that people arent important to me, i dont do it on purpose an im not changin myself because some people caught feelings

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.