Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think there was already a thread at one point on this topic but I haven't seen any talk about it on hear at all. So basically if you've seen Kid Cudi live tell us how it was, the goods the bads (which I doubt there's any). I saw him once last year at Sacred Heart University in Ct and it was completely crazy! One of the best shows I've ever been to. I almost saw him twice in that same year but he cancelled the second show.  :sadblu:

Anyway feel free to post pictures or videos or just talk about it. Again sorry if there was already a thread about this.
Here's a montage of some clips I took during the show. Sorry that they're really short and kinda shaky, I was in the zone and wasn't trying to take videos haha.

·
Premium Member
122,085 Posts
Saw him live a week before motm 2 released, was fucking amazing.  It was a smaller venue maybe 5-8k but everyone was going fucking insane and singing along to every song

Him opening up to revofev >>>>>>>>

·
Registered
5,620 Posts
WZRD said:
Him opening up to revofev >>>>>>>>
i went cray when i say him stomp his way up the stage,lights flashing everywhere and fog machine in full affect  :fire: :allears: i waited 5 hours but it was worth it. I was front row and i'm sure he saw me going cray a couple of times haha

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Wow that video in the OP was really good. That heart of a lion performance was crazy. Man on the Moon was really good too. I saw him live 6/6/11 and im gonna see him this year too :slick:

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
seen him once venue was kinda wack
beside Cudi i think i was the hypest person in the crowd
Mucho megamix>>>
Cudi is great live

if you see him with a good view and a hype crowd you'll be good

·
Registered
35,509 Posts
dalynxking said:
seen him once venue was kinda wack
beside Cudi i think i was the hypest person in the crowd
Mucho megamix>>>
Cudi is great live

if you see him with a good view and a hype crowd you'll be good
like the video i posted :yay:

·
Registered
981 Posts
I was gonna go see him at the Nokia theater last June. It was nose bleeders so I didn't end up buying those tickets. A day later he got a show in San Diego. I went with a few friends and let me tell you, by far one of the greatest performances I've seen. First I'd like to say that everyone had weed with them and once the show started the security themselves started smoking. Chip Tha RIpper is LEGIT and he's going to make it big. Chip is so fun live. Cudi came on and just wrecked shit hard.  The whole crowd was hyped, everyone was singing and dancing. Then the megamix comes on and the table turns. Overall, you will get high for free no matter what, you will have an amazing performance, you will leave the venue very very happy.

·
Registered
3,048 Posts
I saw him at UF in December of 2010 with Common. It was cold and rainy but their were still 7,000 people there. It was a good show, MOTM set + some AKNC. Really solid. I saw OF in November in Orlando and that kind of took away from my opinion of Cudi live because of how fucked it is at that kind of concert.

·
Registered
224 Posts
The one I went to was decent.  He is good on stage and shit but he didn't get the crowd moving or anything, but the show was in Jersey and most people from their suck.  Also hip hop shows are generally not as fun as other music.

·
Registered
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah props to Chip! That dude is great live, he got the crowd hyped as shit!! It was really sick to see come back out to do Hyyer with Cudi.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts