Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maybe its just me, but I am not very psyched for Cudi's album. I just saw cudi in concert at eastern michigan like a few weeks ago but I still can't seem to be excited for his album, even though i loved his first. Idk, i just have to be in the mood for cudi sometimes. Also, the album seems like it fucking sucks from the 30 sec. clips on itunes but im still gunna buy it bc its cudi and I'll like it eventually :kanyeshrug:

On the other hand, MBDTF will be excellent. nuff said  :twisted:

·
Registered
271 Posts
Honestly, can't Cudi make more than one song?

All his songs sound the same. We already have the new album, it's called Man on the Moon. (Technically I know the second one is too. But please don't try to split hairs.)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mikee_Star said:
Only Cudi fans are hyped for MOTM II  , nobody else really knows that it's dropping
lol number 1 album for hiphop in front of kanye on amazon
    number 5 and 6 overall on itunes

and its not even out yet.... get your shit together before you make a comment

G

·
Msouten said:
it had nothing to do with it being above Kanyes... but the fact that
means it has fuckin hype and this thread is retarded.. >_>
i'm saying that people still have a whole month to decide whether or not to pre-order his album.

but anyways, the thread isnt retarded.. the op is saying that he's more hyped for mbdtf than he his for motm2..
and if i remember correctly, there was a contrasting thread in the cudi section.

+ i'm buying both albums soooo idc.

G

·
I remembering when I first listened to Cudi...I was in the Domican Republic and I forget my MP3 at my house so the vacation was soooo boring I had to watch MTV Jams just to listen to music...It was on that channel where I first found out about Cudi & Charles Hamilton...that was also around the time I started getting to 808's & Heartbreak....When I came back to America I found about Drake and other freshmen rappers...This was the summer of 2009 which was the same summer where I first experimented with weed...

Anyways I became a huge Cudi fan that year but now I don't listen to him much...maybe it's because I quit smoking weed or maybe it's because it's just because none of his songs have really wowed me lately...All Talk & Revofev are my favorite Cudi songs right now....Erase Me wasn't that good IMO and the rest sound too similiar to his old stuff...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts