Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now im confused lol......:( what she saying then.......she wants me and misses me

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Think of the reasons you broke up don't go back to that shit if it had you down before,unless of course you can get some pussy out of here just for today.

·
Premium Member
117,651 Posts
She's trying to say to Listen to Country instead of Hip Hop and that you need diversity before she takes you back tbh

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
AkA said:
She's trying to say to Listen to Country instead of Hip Hop and that you need diversity before she takes you back tbh
Lol, or she could be telling you exactly what the song is saying.. "I didnt know that I needed you so, and letting you go was wrong.."

Darius Rucker = The Shit

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well she broke up with me in july.....all im saying is why at a random time she just texts me that maybe she realized that

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
bugnut65 said:
well she broke up with me in july.....all im saying is why at a random time she just texts me that maybe she realized that
She came to the conclusion that she fucked up by leaving you. The next move is in your hands.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
bugnut65 said:
Well mos likely she has been thinking about this for a while. She probably broke up with you and had an idea of what it would be like afterwards.. she broke up with you, and things arent all she thought they would be without you... Maybe?

·
Banned
7,120 Posts
joe said:
If you are interested, and it sounds like you're at least considering it, you have to play it cool. You've got to show her that it was a mistake to let you go. You can let her back in, but be sure to retain your self worth and give off the vibe that she is lucky to have you again(and not just the other way around, or else she will get bored if it was too easy to get you back.)
Joe with the epic truth, once again. :h5:

·
Registered
26,158 Posts
☞ Griƒƒin said:
She just broke up with a guy and she needs a quick rebound.
DIAZ said:
Procede with caution.
Have to agree with those two. I'd have more advice...but it would be more subjective than objective. lol

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
She doesn't care enough to apologize, so she just uses a song. Don't go back, this means shes in to trick you again, if she was really sorry, in person she would talk to you, not this.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts