Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Wow, FUCK those people. They can be "sick" of his antics all they fucking want, but "sick" of his music? How the fuck can you get sick of someone's music if it is CONSTANTLY CHANGING?

Honestly, fuck everyone. Kanye is going to put out a masterpiece and fucking fist all the haters straight in the dick hole. And fucking E! (fuck that exclamation point) website visitors are first in line.

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Timesitheus said:
Wow, FUCK those people. They can be "sick" of his antics all they fucking want, but "sick" of his music? How the fuck can you get sick of someone's music if it is CONSTANTLY CHANGING?

Honestly, fuck everyone. Kanye is going to put out a masterpiece and fucking fist all the haters straight in the dick hole. And fucking E! (fuck that exclamation point) website visitors are first in line.
QFT

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
lefty said:
Thank you, I mean fuck all these hater mother fuckers. They are just so fucking wrong, this is no longer opinion, Kanye West doesn't suck by any creative or artistic standard established by the highest class of musical geniuses. Fuck these idiots, fucking ether their asses.

·
Registered
35,152 Posts
Fuck the E! channel. I'm tired of their antics and their "reality" shows. That station spews pollution to society. The content of the shows on that network makes me want to hurt people. If I ever ran into Seacrest in public I'd punch him in the jaw and then spit on him. He created Keeping Up With The Kardashians. He must pay.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts