Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
besides forget what the pic looks like... We all know it's ALWAYS the wierd/ugly people who don't use a picture of themselves as their profile pic on facebook... ehhh #imjustsayintho  :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Haha i actually switched it about an hour ago to the PIC before i even saw this thread. I am kind of weird so i doubt any of my friends would be surprised that im sporting it. I have done so much weird things that now a days it doesn't even surprise people. Im also one of the few people that i know that can post shit like "Ryan Reynolds is a stud" and no one question me if im Gay. I think just about EVERYONE can tell if a guy is good looking BUT most people are just too afraid to admit it because of the fear of what people will think. Be who you are people.! Dont worry if people find it weird.!

Now i still havent thought of a good caption for the PIC... if anyone has one then tell me. I was going to go with "Chilling with my bitch on my couch" But then i realized im not black so it wouldnt make much sense.

·
Registered
12,597 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ChristianDiorDenim said:
besides forget what the pic looks like... We all know it's ALWAYS the wierd/ugly people who don't use a picture of themselves as their profile pic on facebook... ehhh #imjustsayintho  :kanyeshrug:
True.. but i just feel like doing this for Ye

·
Registered
2,754 Posts

Except for the hitler looking mustache im sporting in that pic :dno: I think im pretty studly. So i think its reaching a bit to say that only ugly people would post a pic up no of themselves. Maybe il post a shirtless pic too huh?? And photoshop Kanye on my shoulder chilling :allears:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Timesitheus said:
I would never use that ugly pile of shit as my profile picture.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
SideWays408 said:

Except for the hitler looking mustache im sporting in that pic :dno: I think im pretty studly. So i think its reaching a bit to say that only ugly people would post a pic up no of themselves. Maybe il post a shirtless pic too huh?? And photoshop Kanye on my shoulder chilling :allears:
wat

1 - 20 of 49 Posts