Kanye to The banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im really surprised at the amount of people who it reached in 48 hours.

oh ya and randomly like a bunch of people are talking about the alors a dance remix with kanye im like wtf of all his songs, thats the one that blows up?

·
Registered
6,706 Posts
KanyeTalkRep said:
im really surprised at the amount of people who it reached in 48 hours.

oh ya and randomly like a bunch of people are talking about the alors a dance remix with kanye im like wtf of all his songs, thats the one that blows up?
its better than 75% of his recent stuff so yeah

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
No one at my school talks about Kanye at all. Well whenever I try to... I am crucified with GAY FISH! or a chuckle, or an extreme outward expression of hate towards him.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Common said:
No one at my school talks about Kanye at all. Well whenever I try to... I am crucified with GAY FISH! or a chuckle, or an extreme outward expression of hate towards him.
This kind of. Damn haters smh.

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Common said:
Same here.  Thats the first thing my roommates say anytime I mention anything Kanye related.  Don't get me wrong, that South Park episode was hilarious, but not that funny.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Common said:
you must go to a white school
everyone at my school is like that ***** kanye is tight

·
Premium Member
10,956 Posts
Common said:
Thats how it is at my school im basically the only true Kanye fan at my school.  :bear:

·
Registered
11,716 Posts
Kanye is the most hated person at my school. But I had a few girls personally message me on facebook and come up to
me in school and tell me how they loved the film and that Lost In The World was there favorite song

1 - 18 of 18 Posts