Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
26,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But why the fuck is Compton and Lemonade being held back? If albums end up staying exclusive to certain to streaming services, it hurts the industry. I've had Tidal free trials and unsubscribed. I didn't join back for TLOP. I've had Apple Music and unsubscribed but didn't join back for Views. Thankfully Views and TLOP went everywhere. I'm paying $10 a month for a service. Why can't I hear music from artists I enjoy? Yes, I bough TLOP and Lemonade from other sources to support, but "exclusives" are terrible. The fact that the industry is moving towards streaming and they're all picking certain companies is going to ruin everything. As a student, I can't afford $10 for Spotify, $20 for Tidal (they don't have student discounts in Canada), and whatever Apple charges every month. Shits ridiculous. I just want to hear good music.

·
Registered
35,499 Posts
Just join Apple Music then
Stream their exclusives and buy the Tidal exclusives on iTunes
Shit is simple my man

·
Banned
47,917 Posts
hyphy03 said:
As a student, I can't afford $10 for Spotify, $20 for Tidal (they don't have student discounts in Canada), and whatever Apple charges every month. Shits ridiculous. I just want to hear good music.
Apple only charges 4.99 for students

·
Registered
71,327 Posts
imagine not being able to afford $10 a month

·
Banned
7,935 Posts
Tidal is not 20 a month (unless you choose that plan specifically), I'm on standard and pay 10 only and it's the goat service.

I cancelled Spotify recently (I used both)

·
Registered
26,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I get Spotify premium free from my cell phone provider. I would never pay for streaming. I'd rather buy albums. But with the industry moving towards streaming, it's stupid that they're making you choose.

·
Registered
71,327 Posts
wishbone said:
subscriptions add up very quickly
what other shit you got

1 - 20 of 35 Posts