Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've noticed these past two-three weeks me and a couple of friends (roughly known each other for over 12 years) end up talking about the same shit quite frequently and theirs been a couple awkward silences, we've reminisced everything that can reminisce and its starting to feel awkward AF.
Going out n finding new things to talk about would be the ideal answer but it just ain't the same when I hang out with my other boys, feel like a married couple after 40 years whos run out of things to talk about :hah: I wouldnt see it as them trying to end the friendship since they always hit me up but w.e

This happend to any of ya'll?

·
Premium Member
33,972 Posts
maybe, but not in a worrisome way. one of my favorite quotes of all time is:

"True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable." - Dave Tyson Gentry

·
Registered
11,816 Posts
Yeah me and my main friends (who I have known for 10 years) sometimes just run out of things to talk about and there's a lil awkward silence, but its not like a big deal its just there isnt much going on at our school rite now.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Starburst said:
Yeah me and my main friends (who I have known for 10 years) sometimes just run out of things to talk about and there's a lil awkward silence, but its not like a big deal its just there isnt much going on at our school rite now.
Yeah its exactly like that its no big deal but in the past convos used to flow and just be natural, now it feels like im forcing it.
Anyone got any tips to overcome this?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
NE said:
maybe, but not in a worrisome way. one of my favorite quotes of all time is:

"True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable." - Dave Tyson Gentry
never heard that quote before but it's completely true...no such thing as an awkward silence when you're with your best friends

1 - 20 of 51 Posts