Kanye to The banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
19,876 Posts
Wolfcastle said:
I caught 2 kids trying to fuck in the theater when I worked there. I busted that shit up and got the girls mom over there lol. They were embarrassed but I saved her life cuz she was a white girl and she was about to fuck a black dude. She woulda been an outkast after that. White people wouldn't have taken her back. Alabama still like that. She just don't know how close she came. Credit score instantly fucked up.
dead

·
Registered
24,872 Posts
When. Was 9 i heard a thump from my sisters room. She was 4. Her dresser fell in her. So i got some hulk strength and lifted it up and save her life tbh :datass:

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Wolfcastle said:
I caught 2 kids trying to fuck in the theater when I worked there. I busted that shit up and got the girls mom over there lol. They were embarrassed but I saved her life cuz she was a white girl and she was about to fuck a black dude. She woulda been an outkast after that. White people wouldn't have taken her back. Alabama still like that. She just don't know how close she came. Credit score instantly fucked up.
LMAO

·
Registered
660 Posts
Wolfcastle said:
your my hero...

·
Registered
13,452 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
I saved my cat from drowning and then she scratched me
this happened to me multiple times

Wolfcastle said:
LMAO

41 - 53 of 53 Posts