Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this one time in november i was at the club
and i was drunk as fuck so the guards at the club told me to "take a walk" then come back
i tried getting my friends to go to another club, but they all wanted to stay there, so i just thought i'd go outside, take a walk and smoke a cig then come back

anyway i'm about to light up the cig but i can't find my lighter
and i see like 5 guys standing around one girl, i don't really think anything of it and go ask them if any of them got a lighter
so i ask and before any of the guys answer the girl is like "where are you going?" and i'm like "consenzo" (the club i got kicked out of lol)
so she's like "cool i'm going there too i'll go with you" and goes back there with me, and on the way back she was like "i had no idea who those guys were but i think they were gonna rape me, thanks for saving me"

she said they kept asking her to come with them but she said no and they kept following her and like tried to drag her with them home

so i saved a drunk girl from getting raped, real life hero :stronger:
anyone got any simillar stories?

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Darren said:
You're not a hero OP, you're an accidental hero.
i know but  i can still say i prevented a girl from getting raped :)

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
I was maybe 10 years old and my family and some friends were out swimming and the water was really deep, and my youngest sister who was about 4 years old fell into the water. I actually saw it coming when she was standing at the end of the bridge and tried to reach her life jacket which she dropped in the water, so I immediately jumped into the water and grabbed her.

I'm a hero.

·
Registered
3,816 Posts
heartofalion said:
this one time in november i was at the club
and i was drunk as fuck so the guards at the club told me to "take a walk" then come back
i tried getting my friends to go to another club, but they all wanted to stay there, so i just thought i'd go outside, take a walk and smoke a cig then come back

anyway i'm about to light up the cig but i can't find my lighter
and i see like 5 guys standing around one girl, i don't really think anything of it and go ask them if any of them got a lighter
so i ask and before any of the guys answer the girl is like "where are you going?" and i'm like "consenzo" (the club i got kicked out of lol)
so she's like "cool i'm going there too i'll go with you" and goes back there with me, and on the way back she was like "i had no idea who those guys were but i think they were gonna rape me, thanks for saving me"

she said they kept asking her to come with them but she said no and they kept following her and like tried to drag her with them home

so i saved a drunk girl from getting raped, real life hero :stronger:
anyone got any simillar stories?
so you got wasted, got kicked out of a club, and accidentally stumble accross a drunk girl who thought she was getting raped? and you want us to all tell you you are a hero???  :notsureif:

·
Banned
32,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shady2King said:
so you got wasted, got kicked out of a club, and accidentally stumble accross a drunk girl who thought she was getting raped? and you want us to all tell you you are a hero???  :notsureif:
lol no i dont want you to tell me anything about me being a hero

i made this thread for heroic stories and thought i'd share mine

1 - 20 of 53 Posts