Kanye to The banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

frustrating.........wats the chances of having like 20 tracks album? i really doubt it....but that means were just gonna hear like 4 new tracks

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
iHateFJ said:
well that's what happens when you hear leaks its your own fault  :work:
not everyone hears the link  :dno: :allears:
I know...it sucks....like in 808s i heard all da leaks and felt bad still bought the album but the experience wasnt the same! so i told myself i wouldnt listen to many leaks...but next thing u know.....2 leaks turns in 3! even though those facebook ones are leaks but you know the lyrics etc....u know?

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
Most of all the tracks we heard will most likely be changed. I don't know why people say it'll ruin the album experience when the songs will sound different once we get the album. I like listening to songs in it's rawest form before hearing a final. Or when I hear the final first, I really search for the song when it's really unfinished.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Albert McFly™ said:
Most of all the tracks we heard will most likely be changed. I don't know why people say it'll ruin the album experience when the songs will sound different once we get the album. I like listening to songs in it's rawest form before hearing a final. Or when I hear the final first, I really search for the song when it's really unfinished.
good way to put it sir. making me feel better! lol

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Yeah im actually very scared that il only be getting maybe 4-5 songs when i buy his album. Not only am i dissapinted that the album will feel small BUT im dissapointed that i feel like iv heard all his BEST tracks from the album already. Im still waiting for that 1 song that is like "OMFGORGASMINMYOWNMOUTHBECAUSEILISTENEDTOTHESONGWITHMYMOUTHOPEN"

Leaks definitely have fucked this experience up for me and the only one that could change that is Kanye West himself which he shouldn't have to do since its not his fault that leaks happen.

I was scared that i was going to be in the same situation with Kid Cudi's album, but then he said the album is 18 songs and COUNTING so im not worried anymore.

·
Registered
47,303 Posts
The only leak I have is Lost In The World. I had All of The Lights but I just couldn't stand Drakes voice constantly so I stopped listening to it lol, the final with all the features will indeed sound heavily different than the leak. I still go back to listen to Power every now and then, the day Power leaked, I played that song 1000 times in one day lol. Since I heard Runaway will be different, I'm gonna stop listening to the iTunes version until I hear the album version.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SideWays408 said:
Yeah im actually very scared that il only be getting maybe 4-5 songs when i buy his album. Not only am i dissapinted that the album will feel small BUT im dissapointed that i feel like iv heard all his BEST tracks from the album already. Im still waiting for that 1 song that is like "OMFGORGASMINMYOWNMOUTHBECAUSEILISTENEDTOTHESONGWITHMYMOUTHOPEN"

Leaks definitely have fucked this experience up for me and the only one that could change that is Kanye West himself which he shouldn't have to do since its not his fault that leaks happen.

I was scared that i was going to be in the same situation with Kid Cudi's album, but then he said the album is 18 songs and COUNTING so im not worried anymore.
man me and u brother! I still havent heard that song thats gonnna blow my mind! even thogh all the tracks have been amazng....

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
tdnetbk said:
man me and u brother! I still havent heard that song thats gonnna blow my mind! even thogh all the tracks have been amazng....
Yah... i dont want anyone to think this is a diss on Kanye, since its not. The songs iv heard so far have been Great, i absolutely love Power, Runaway and AOTL. The only thing is i feel that those 3 Songs might be the 3 best songs on his album for me. Im still crossing my fingers that the FINAL version of AOTL is the song iv been waiting for. At this point i feel like there will be more GOOD songs but nothing else that reaches the level of EPIC. And this feeling gets more and more merit when i realize i have quiet possibly listened to more then half the album.

·
Registered
2,282 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
exactly....weve heard like 60% of the album....and im hoping that runawayand power arent his best songs.....

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
tdnetbk said:
exactly....weve heard like 60% of the album....and im hoping that runawayand power arent his best songs.....
i think more like 40% because theres like more to each song and theres more songs...

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Albert McFly™ said:
yeah man i listened to all the 808s unfinished versions and the album was still almost new to me. its still new hearing the songs in context of the whole album as well.

·
Read Only
5,232 Posts
You guys are ridiculous sometime, hahaha. I mean, first, without a tracklist, you have no idea how much of the album you've heard. And if Power was altered, then that means you haven't heard one single finished album version of a song yet.

·
Registered
8,053 Posts
it doesn't matter to me. i have heard all of those but dude, don't count those acapellas at all. and mommas bf is live, who knows what he'll do in the final. i just listened to hell of a life didn't download so i'll forget soon enough. aotl will change. litw will change. runaway and monster will even change. so that leaves power, smn, and diand, which i'm sure will all be changed a little. basically, we have actually "heard" 6 songs. no need to panic.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.