3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Marvin Hodelin

i saw this a while back i didnt think it was that good :dno:
no offense marvin

·
Registered
34,767 Posts
There were some quite creative ideas in the video, but I didn't think the idea of the project was to impersonate Cudi and Ye. I personally preferred the videos which were more like short movies than actual music videos with impersonations.

G

·
TheLonelyStoner said:
There were some quite creative ideas in the video, but I didn't think the idea of the project was to impersonate Cudi and Ye. I personally preferred the videos which were more like short movies than actual music videos with impersonations.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This video is good but i liked some others
Who all submitted vids?

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
TheLonelyStoner said:

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
that kanye guy was horrible, was off sync and his moves didnt fit the song i know kanye does some of those sometimes but not for this song...

·
Registered
635 Posts
TheLonelyStoner said:
I usually always prefer these, it brings out the artistic value.

I should have entered, I could have used the 1000 Dollars to buy a new lens.
Oh well, its said and done. Congratulations Marvin!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.