Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
Mm it's a bit short. But it's pretty good considering the majority of the tracks were freestyles.
I remember when Lu first dropped it, it was just one big MP3 file instead of separate tracks.

"Food and liquor flow."

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
Excellent mixtape but it's only just a tease.  Friend of the People will hopefully offer more "official" remixes in the future, kind of like what Lu did to Yeezy's "Jesus Walks" and "Diamonds in Sierra Leone."

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i agree i wish there was a few more tracks on it but i think how sick the songs were made up for that

I AM ON MY MMMMMHMMM, THEY ARE ON THEY OH NO

·
Registered
7,339 Posts
Afrikiism said:
Mm it's a bit short. But it's pretty good considering the majority of the tracks were freestyles.
Now you know and I both know that none of them songs on there were truly freestyles.  I don't care how amazing you are.  It's impossible to spit the stuff he was spitting fresh off the dome. 

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Versa said:
Now you know and I both know that none of them songs on there were truly freestyles.  I don't care how amazing you are.  It's impossible to spit the stuff he was spitting fresh off the dome. 
well he did it so idk what to tell you there champ.

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
Versa said:
:work:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts