Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 3664 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
the only compliment I can give this show, is that it's never boring, but it doesnt necessarily mean that it's good either.

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
shit is wack now

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
but that doesnt mean i will not watch :problem?:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
say what you will about the shows ups and downs, but the shit is always enjoyable to watch... some seasons a bit more than others

Drama >>>>>

·
Registered
10,859 Posts
I wouldn't call the show wack or overrated, but it can get lame when your watching episodes once a week. I find the show much more enjoyable when you watch one or two season all at once.

·
Registered
30,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
^ yeh, i never watch 1 a week, normally quite a few episodes in a row as they are so short (20 mins)

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
SAVED said:
I wouldn't call the show wack or overrated, but it can get lame when your watching episodes once a week. I find the show much more enjoyable when you watch one or two season all at once.
x2. it gets a certain rhythm when you do it like that. Spike TV's marathons are pretty good to watch. I never realized how great Dillon is as Drama. he deserves some award recognition.

But the last season was pretty good. you can see they really tried to work something in with vince but I wish they'd stop making Ari the star of the show in that season. the reason the older ones are better because really, E's the star of the show, Ari is supposed to be the guy you don't like (though after we do like him in like season 3 and 4 he's not bad. after 4 it starts to fall off a little with him.)

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
1 - 20 of 3664 Posts