Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've searched the forums for a complete Kanye discography but can't seem to find one  :dno:

i've got over 200 Ye songs on my itunes but theres still some i've probably not got and it'd be great if someone could find/make/upload/link me to an ENTIRE discography, everything from his earliest stuff to his most recent, including features.

thanks in advance, it'd be much appreciated!  ;) <3

·
Banned
85,044 Posts
iYeezy said:
im not sure if thats entirely everything :dno:
ive checked that before but i have some songs that aren't on his wikipedia thing so its not very accurate :dno:
tell me what songs arent there and imma edit that shit

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i cba looking through all of that and scanning my itunes at the same time, but is there not a torrent or anything so i can get it done without downloading them one by one? :)

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
iYeezy said:
i cba looking through all of that and scanning my itunes at the same time, but is there not a torrent or anything so i can get it done without downloading them one by one? :)
I found one a week ago. I've been lookin thru this forum for the last 10 minutes looking for it for you.
I shud find it soon an I'll post a link up

·
Registered
13,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
AKIL said:
I found one a week ago. I've been lookin thru this forum for the last 10 minutes looking for it for you.
I shud find it soon an I'll post a link up
i love you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts