Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
I wish they would have published this earlier so Kanye could of copped a peak at it and see how we actually feel.. eehh, hopefully those pics Don C put up with the "approved additions" are valid..  :ohno:

·
Registered
100 Posts
J. Daniel said:
I'm bummed....

And I think Kanye is sorta wrong here. Sadly, I think we have basically heard the album.
“People, they think that they’ve heard these songs. No, the have not heard these songs.”

·
Registered
481 Posts
roymg said:
"they think they've heard these songs, but they haven't heard these songs!"

- kanye west (paraphrased)
That's what I mean by Kanye being WRONG.

You are going to be surprised how not surprised you are when you listen to the cd.

90% will be the same as we have heard.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
J. Daniel said:
That's what I mean by Kanye being WRONG.

You are going to be surprised how not surprised you are when you listen to the cd.

90% will be the same as we have heard.
And you know this how?

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Runaway was pretty much a preview of the album, how many songs have we heard from it? practically all of 'em.

Now, I'm not trying to say what is going to be on the CD or not, but it seems logical, we're getting what we've already heard, just longer, and more epic.

L

·
0 Posts
He HAS to add more unheard tracks even if he keeps the ones weve been listening to for months (granted he's made changes on them). from a sales point of view it will help the hype tremendously and his numbers.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts