Kanye to The banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW. I just finished the game and it was pretty satisfying I must say. It was like Uncharted meets Assasins creed. I liked the style. The end way pretty nice and eerie as well. I know many didn't like it but I thought it was a perfect place to end it. I really don't know what will happen next. I really do hope the sequel is rated M though.
What do you think of Trip? Was she right for enslaving Monkey in the first place? Was Monkey ever really compensated for his sacrifice ? Was Trip enslaving Monkey really any different from Pyramid enslaving people ? 

Personally, I'm upset they never kissed or anything like that. I can asume they got together and fucked like crazy, but this was never reinforced..

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
The ending was good, I'll say but i was underwhelmed that it ended there in Pyramid.  It would've been nice to show a scene where Monkey and Trip go back to her village and restart humanity or something.

The little moments where Monkey and Trip talk were awesome, but the game showed so little of it.  Also I was expecting Pigsy to betray us at the final moment and go beserk with the leviathan, but i guess that didnt happen lol.  But yea very underrated game, and defnitly deserves to be played

1 - 2 of 2 Posts