Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://linkmixes.com/glfrx9gyub7q <- Better quality
:)

Alright so what happened was I was using broken headphones, so when I listened to the original using them, it didn't sound too bad. After buying new headphones and listening to the quality, I could hear how terrible (super distortion, vocals only out of left) it was. I apologize for putting out such crappy quality stuff. I redid it, and fixed some of the issues, but its still not perfect due to me not having much mastering experience. That being said its at least listenable, unlike the original post.

·
Registered
26,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump bump! Verse shoulllld come by tomorrow hopefully?

·
Registered
26,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump

·
Registered
26,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
RobHiko. said:
You like Childish Gambino a lot, huh? :slick: Dope stuff. Dem lyrics. If the quality was better it'd go on my iPod tbh
:slick:
Thanks. I appreciate it :)

Two problems with quality checking/adjusting for me: I don't have HQ headphones, so...for example: This track sounds pretty decent quality-wise while listening through my current headphones. The other problem is I have almost no idea how to master. lol. All I did was do a high pass filter on my vocals. :(.

·
Registered
26,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Mamba said:
rl stein send chills down your spine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

dope shit eno.
lol thanks man!

Elbees Bitch said:
Good shit Eno
thanks synop!

Also extra points if anyone has caught something I've thrown into the track :)

·
Registered
26,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Lol alright guys, I need some help with quality apparently. Can someone tell me which parts sound bad(and how to fix it)?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts