Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also, I wish this album had no features. I hate Mary J Blige, especially on these hooks, and although I love Cee Lo, I think Cudi could have easily bodied that hook.

·
Registered
5,671 Posts
GettinOutOurDreams said:
Also, I wish this album had no features. I hate Mary J Blige, especially on these hooks, and although I love Cee Lo, I think Cudi could have easily bodied that hook.
:omg: D: :sarc2:

Features give pizazz to the album and Ghost was kinda bad IMO.  :dno:

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
i agree that cudi wouldve sounded dope as fuck on that hook, idk to me i can hear his voice in an undertone but maybe its cee-lo green but i could see him do an embrace the martian type hook

·
Registered
27,986 Posts
To me it felt like the tracks were already done and mary jumped on them. Both could have done without her. Just wish she wasn't at the end of Don't play this song, She's just fine in these worries.

But I do think they would have been just fine without her.

·
Registered
11,949 Posts
Mary J was great on both I just didn't like the end of Don't Play This Song and Cudi would have been better then Cee-Lo on the hook imo but it's still good.

·
Registered
720 Posts
I love the ending of Ghost. The beat is dope as hell. And i like mary j on these worries but not so much on Don't play this song. I think it would have been great without her. Still a nice song though.

·
Banned
3,822 Posts
i think cudi could've done without MJB. that is without question to me. her voice doesn't ADD anything to the music imo, making her un-necessary.

Cee-Lo was good. But i think cudi couldve done an equally good job. therefore, again, un-necessary as a feature.

·
Registered
494 Posts
As of right now... Ghost is my favorite song on the album. And I think Cee Lo kills that shit on SM vs the world. And Mary J is good on both tracks.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i agree the ending is dope, but wtf about not having Mary J Blige on the album? she adds a cold vibe to Don't Play This Song and does nice on These Worries... imo

1 - 20 of 32 Posts