Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,258 Posts
It's getting so hated on. There is not much to explain. He made an album and it didn't meet expectations :dno:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
232,799 Posts
The critical/fan response to relapse wasn't the best, but people loved Beautiful.

So he listened to the fans and made an album based on songs like beautiful, mockingbird, etc while also trying to show the world that he's back.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
232,799 Posts
spejsi666 said:
to become as relevant as wayne/kanye
This was also a reason. He rapped on some different production and used more punchlines cuz he thought that's what the fans wanted to hear.
 
J

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
The Man said:
This was also a reason. He rapped on some different production and used more punchlines cuz he thought that's what the fans wanted to hear.
he tried hard to make "pop" music as you would call it, so he ended up making a terrible attempt and charged yall for it lmao

Wayne's Dedication Mixtapes > Ems last 3 albums :hah:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
232,799 Posts
MasterChefChop said:
he tried hard to make "pop" music as you would call it, so he ended up making a terrible attempt and charged yall for it lmao

Wayne's Dedication Mixtapes > Ems last 3 albums :hah:
Go make me some dinner.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,017 Posts
Recovery happened because while he was making Relapse, he had a lot of songs that were unreleased/didn't make the cut.

His original plan was to release a bunch of these songs and a few new ones as "Relapse 2."

But, as he was recording for "Relapse 2" he ended up recording a bunch of more tracks but with a much different "vibe" than Relapse.

He released these songs under a different name, to which we now know as Recovery.

...And that's how Recovery happened.


I am far from a stan, but I do enjoy reading stuff on the internet.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
260,958 Posts
Because people weren't pleased with Relapse it seemed, so he tried to give you guys something different, and chose production that definitely didn't fit his style.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
232,799 Posts
dmbp said:
Recovery happened because while he was making Relapse, he had a lot of songs that were unreleased/didn't make the cut.

His original plan was to release a bunch of these songs and a few new ones as "Relapse 2."

But, as he was recording for "Relapse 2" he ended up recording a bunch of more tracks but with a much different "vibe" than Relapse.

He released these songs under a different name, to which we now know as Recovery.

...And that's how Recovery happened.


I am far from a stan, but I do enjoy reading stuff on the internet.
Yeah that's the broad story.

But...
The Man said:
The critical/fan response to relapse wasn't the best, but people loved Beautiful.

So he listened to the fans and made an album based on songs like beautiful, mockingbird, etc while also trying to show the world that he's back.
spejsi666 said:
to become as relevant as wayne/kanye
These are the more specific ones.

 
1 - 20 of 65 Posts
Top