Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Banned
11,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
“Taste and see that the LORD is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him.“ Psalm 34:8

·
Banned
11,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i mean lord knows what em is doing next to that ancient dragon snoop dog (who made a song talking to satan in the 90s)

·
Banned
58,873 Posts
GOAT :rejoice:

G

·
slingshot said:
i mean lord knows what em is doing next to that ancient dragon snoop dog (who made a song talking to satan in the 90s)
You wish you could grow old and somebody would still stand next to your casket talking about how you did something credential a year ago yet 50 years ago. You're scum. Graduate and get a good job bc i know your mom is shedding tears right now wishing you'd grow up and make an impact.

·
Banned
11,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Full Send said:
You wish you could grow old and somebody would still stand next to your casket talking about how you did something credential a year ago yet 50 years ago. You're scum. Graduate and get a good job bc i know your mom is shedding tears right now wishing you'd grow up and make an impact.
the lord protects me from your evil energy, i ask all evil spirits to leave this forum

·
Banned
58,873 Posts
G

·
slingshot said:
the lord protects me from your evil energy, i ask all evil spirits to leave this forum
Banish yourself you black american. Poverty stricken probably boosting your ego by shitting on other black americans with less fortune than you have. Your mom pays for your internet bill and you're using it to shit on people on a forum to make your situation feel better for yourself. Log off and accomplish your dreams. You know you want to

1 - 20 of 65 Posts