Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
If you take away 1998 to 2009....and then just follow his career from recovery to revival...he would not be consider a legend lol

·
Banned
29,878 Posts
Jaysil18 said:
If you take away 1998 to 2009....and then just follow his career from recovery to revival...he would not be consider a legend lol
Lol even 05-19 he wouldnt be considered a legend

·
Registered
9,048 Posts
Reporter: is it true you are what you eat?

Eminem: i don't remember eating God.

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Theory said:
Lol even 05-19 he wouldnt be considered a legend
I would say after eminem show is where he started to fall off when he released encore. That had some classic em, but too much filler and em was starting to not have shit to talk about. Eminem show was the last time he actually had something to say lol

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
Mikeyjojo said:
Relapse ***** :what:
:whew:

Recovery :what:
:hhh:
Thats why i said 99 to 2009. Cause of relapse, but the public wasn't fucking with relaspe like that and would say he started to fall off around encore

·
Registered
8,739 Posts
Jaysil18 said:
that's still a lotta platinum albums n diamond singles tho

if you're just talking quality then you can say that bout a lotta legends from the 90s tbh.. em's material would be amongst the worst tho forsure

·
Registered
10,832 Posts
madvillz said:
that's still a lotta platinum albums n diamond singles tho

if you're just talking quality then you can say that bout a lotta legends from the 90s tbh.. em's material would be amongst the worst tho forsure
Yeah im talking about quality tho. I liked everything em was putting out with his first 3 albums and then i could still find a lot of things i like from encore, relapse and recovery, but quality wise really turn to shit after that

·
Registered
31,265 Posts
Jaysil18 said:
ur not really wrong but is it fair to strip 11 years of his career :clap:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts