Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did anyone else not get the email for the download?

i thought I'd wake up this morning with the email but it's still not there

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
I'm so heated about this. How the fuck are you gonna have fans pay for a pre-order then say nvm fuck you guys its on tidal?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Has anyone tried calling for a refund?

Idk if they are open today, but I am gonna call the customer service or whatever.  Obviously i paid for the ticket, and I saw the stream (regretfully), but I want the money for the album back, (and the hoodies I got too if they let me.)

·
Banned
7,743 Posts
Brews Wayne said:

Idk if they are open today, but I am gonna call the customer service or whatever.  Obviously i paid for the ticket, and I saw the stream (regretfully), but I want the money for the album back, (and the hoodies I got too if they let me.)
call who?

·
Registered
266 Posts
CarlSwaygan said:
I guess you missed the giant text that said NO REFUNDS.
guess you didn't actually call the number
bought tickets for my friends who flaked, called and got a refund from a really nice british man. called me lad and mate. really p easy actually

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Brews Wayne said:

so you want a full refund and you don't want the hoodie or what?

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
CarlSwaygan said:
I guess you missed the giant text that said NO REFUNDS.
90% of stores that say that still let you get refunds in certain cases.  People who accidentally purchased twice (or more) received refunds.

I paid for the album, and now the album is out and I don't get it. So they didn't deliver on their end.  I might consider doing a chargeback if they won't budge at all.

·
Banned
7,743 Posts
Brews Wayne said:
90% of stores that say that still let you get refunds in certain cases.  People who accidentally purchased twice (or more) received refunds.

I paid for the album, and now the album is out and I don't get it. So they didn't deliver on their end.  I might consider doing a chargeback if they won't budge at all.
same

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Mr. Petty Jones said:
so you want a full refund and you don't want the hoodie or what?
i mean I figure I will try to return everything but the ticket since it is likely easier than having one part I cant return, one part I want returned, and one part I still want.

Plus there was no option for ticket + hoodie, only ticket + album + hoodie.  So it would be like I returned my whole purchase and bought just the ticket

1 - 20 of 35 Posts