Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Eh, I like Elton John, but I feel like the beat was just too over powering for me to really get to appreciate the nuances of his voice on the hook. I hope that on the final (apparently this isn't the album version) we get a clearer sound of just him on the hook.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Stinky said:
no he doesnt, hes just playing piano.. you just on his dick cause hes elton john... what if you find out that was jeff bhasker or w/e on the keys???? aint that big of a difference, just different hands

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Stinky said:
no he doesnt, hes just playing piano.. you just on his dick cause hes elton john... what if you find out that was jeff bhasker or w/e on the keys???? aint that big of a difference, just different hands
What? He sings, too.

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
Not tryin to flame anybody but IMO...him and John legend ruin the song along with fergie and cudi! But Elton johns piano is crazy...I like him on the piano and back up vocals

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Stinky said:
that aint elton.. do your research!
Umm, who is it then? Because although I don't profess to be the biggest Elton John fan of all time, it sounds like his voice, especially with the airyness too it.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.