Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
IAmHipHop said:
Hate that techno/dubstep/electro dance sh!t...
I can't even listen to it at a party, it makes me wanna rip my ears off. But there's so many people who don't just let alone listen to it at parties/clubs but they have it on their iPod and listen to that sh!t everywhere they go and listen to it at home on a computer chair... wtf
wackest genre of music ever created
You think its wack, but its their opinion. They could say the same about Hip-hop and you wouldn't listen to them. Just a matter of taste. But I do agree that listening ONLY to this genre is a bit too much, after all it doesn't have the subject matter that other genres have.

Still a good genre of music though, at the right time.

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
IAmHipHop said:
Hate that techno/dubstep/electro dance sh!t...
I can't even listen to it at a party, it makes me wanna rip my ears off. But there's so many people who don't just let alone listen to it at parties/clubs but they have it on their iPod and listen to that sh!t everywhere they go and listen to it at home on a computer chair... wtf
wackest genre of music ever created
Yep, we got a virgin over here!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Constantine said:
Thread is invalid without Armin Van Buuren, the greatest artist on the planet.

And we already have a thread bruh

3rd link was the ASOT 550 set by AvB in Kiev, I can't miss Armin bruv ;)

·
Banned
6,663 Posts
Plz don't fuck this with dubstep, we need more trance in the music section tbh, motherfuckers sleeping on one of the greatest genres of all time

·
Registered
3,181 Posts
bangers im listening to as of late.....yes i'm a bass head and listen to this shit on the regular.

if you don't.....well you prob dont own a pair of beats, or have an adequate system in ur car/home

....this aint laptop speaker music.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts