Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right, it's about time that this thread was made on KTT, not seen one around. I'll post a few of my favourite tunes at the moment, feel free to contribute!

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The Abstract said:

Kid is talented tbh can see him becoming huge. See a lot of Daft Punk influence in him
The remix he did of Deadmau5's Raise Your weapon is out of this world. I never thought that anybody could make a remix a deadmau5 track and better the origional, but this kid did.

Yeezydude, what shit would you like lol? I'll keep this thread updated with releases and shit.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Milk2Sugars said:
The remix he did of Deadmau5's Raise Your weapon is out of this world. I never thought that anybody could make a remix a deadmau5 track and better the origional, but this kid did.

Yeezydude, what shit would you like lol? I'll keep this thread updated with releases and shit.
Haha I actually had a debate with my friend the other day bout Madeon's version being better. amazing that hes so young

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Milk2Sugars said:

Lol you'd have quoted me. Anyway... All kind of good shit. I want to know more... And get to know new songs.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
YeezyDude said:
Lol you'd have quoted me. Anyway... All kind of good shit. I want to know more... And get to know new songs.

See if you like them. What type of house are you liking that has been posted here? are you more into the big synths and melodies or do you like a build up then a massive drop? There's so many different sub-genres that you just have to find out what you like at first.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Drizzy F Weezy said:
here are my favourite dance tracks right now

That tina moore track is good, a few local dj's throw that in their set quite regularly if it's electro. Not feeling any of the others mate, not really into commercial dance that much.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Milk2Sugars said:

See if you like them. What type of house are you liking that has been posted here? are you more into the big synths and melodies or do you like a build up then a massive drop? There's so many different sub-genres that you just have to find out what you like at first.
I'm into all kind of stuff dude. Well that's what I'm trying to. But please... No Techno or anything, that reminds me of it. Unless it's a little bit. So yeah all kind of House, Electronica, Dubstep, Dance and anything else.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
YeezyDude said:
I'm into all kind of stuff dude. Well that's what I'm trying to. But please... No Techno or anything, that reminds me of it. Unless it's a little bit. So yeah all kind of House, Electronica, Dubstep, Dance and anything else.
Ahh right, I get what you're saying! You have to have an acquired taste to get into Techno/ Tech House, anyway. I've only just started to get into it recently and tbh none of the stuff that I've posted is Techno/ Tech House really.

If you've heard of R3hab he's just released this remix of Skyler Grey - Dance Without you

I'll PM you a few websites that I get all these songs off if you want.

·
Registered
Kanye West/MBDTF
75,270 Posts
Milk2Sugars said:
Ahh right, I get what you're saying! You have to have an acquired taste to get into Techno/ Tech House, anyway. I've only just started to get into it recently and tbh none of the stuff that I've posted is Techno/ Tech House really.

If you've heard of R3hab he's just released this remix of Skyler Grey - Dance Without you

I'll PM you a few websites that I get all these songs off if you want.
Dope thanks. I'll check it out.

Nah Techno isn'y my thing. I got annoyed of it after listening to it for like 3 years. Or well my friends. So it's not for me.

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Wolfgang Gartner - Menage a Trois.

DL link - http://[email protected]/v/52550210/file.html

After much hype, here's wolfgang gartner's new tune. He's said to have put in over 100 hours into it and it's definitely paid off. It's got a daft punkish vibe to it.

R3hab & Swanky Tunes - Sending My love (Featuring Max C)

DL Link- http://[email protected]/v/2048369/file.html

This is a must download for electro/house fans. Massive tune with vocals from Max C compliment it perfectly.

In The Screen - We are The Night (Erick Morillo, Harry Romero, Jose Nunez mix)

DL Link - http://[email protected]/v/3879614/file.html

Spearheaded by Erick Morillo, he's just come off a massive summer hit of Stronger, to hook up with Romero and Nunez to provide that Morillo magic once again.

Tiesto - Work Hard, Play Hard

DL Link - http://[email protected]/v/41106487/file.html

Tiesto does it again to cement himself as one of the best progressive house producers. I literally cannot stop listening to this!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts