Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 2595 Posts

·
Registered
54,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A "Breaking Bad" movie from original series creator Vince Gilligan is set to begin production in New Mexico later this month.

According to the Albuquerque Journal, the film will begin shooting under the title "Greenbrier" in mid-November and will run through February.

The New Mexico film office has confirmed that a film with such a title will begin shooting next month. The project is said to track the escape of a kidnapped man and his quest for freedom.
https://www.thewrap.com/breaking-bad-movie-vince-gilligan-works-sony-report/

·
Banned
58,873 Posts
in but how is this gonna work?

·
Registered
37,050 Posts
The description makes it sound like it’s a sequel for Jesse picking up after his escape in the finale

I’m fucking down if that’s the case. Do I need this? No. Will it be brilliant with Vince in charge again? Yes.

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
This being about jesse only makes sense if they somehow want to have him in the final season of better call saul. I dont see why they would drop a movie out of the blue when BCS is still on

·
Registered
37,050 Posts
Imagine said:
This being about jesse only makes sense if they somehow want to have him in the final season of better call saul. I dont see why they would drop a movie out of the sudden when BCS is still on
I don’t see why they couldn’t both exist separately

·
Registered
5,579 Posts
Prez said:
I don’t see why they couldn’t both exist separately
Because his story line doesnt need to be continued. It's perfect the way it ended.
And why would Gilligan suddenly work on another project, when BCS is so time consuming

1 - 20 of 2595 Posts