Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The N word is still in the edited gorgeous that was leaked yesterday at the 2:32 mark. This makes me wonder if this isn't the final version, because surely the censors would have caught it on the final version.

·
Premium Member
21,819 Posts
Yea I hear it. Its probably they never noticed it was there cause they placed a censor on dick like 2 seconds before

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Latka Gravas said:
The N word is still in the edited gorgeous that was leaked yesterday at the 2:32 mark. This makes me wonder if this isn't the final version, because surely the censors would have caught it on the final version.
Interesting.. :wom:

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Just think of it.. N word not sensured, wat said power would be different(Ofcourse wat could be wrong), The sudden ending on DIAND, monster power and so appalled exactly like the early versions, the skip in so appalled at 15 seconds.
I'm not saying the leak isn't the finished versions, but dont go bananas just cause some people speculates.
And for the record, im completely happy with the album the way it is..

·
Registered
277 Posts
record companys are allocated a certain amount of explicit words before it needs a parental advisory and the N word really isn't explicit, yeah i know its edited on other tracks but u can get away on fm radio sayin n word its choice

P

·
0 Posts
any one else hear that they censored the word "line" in aotl fergie says did i not mention i was about to do that line and they censor the word LINE! what dumbasses

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Linus said:
I think people REALLY want there to be a final version that is drastically different. And I think they are going to be massively let down when they realize this leak was the Retail all along. Just saying.

Y

·
0 Posts
ChigzterOB4CL said:
any one else hear that they censored the word "line" in aotl fergie says did i not mention i was about to do that line and they censor the word LINE! what dumbasses
Drug references are considered explicit :dno:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Linus said:
I think people REALLY want there to be a final version that is drastically different. And I think they are going to be massively let down when they realize this leak was the Retail all along. Just saying.
agree but why be let down he made a 12 track album thats good sorry you have been listening to the leaks so long you no longer appreciate the music

wait for bonus tracks (unconfirmed except see me now)

or go download nelly or whatever suits you better

1 - 20 of 59 Posts