Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found in the GOOD Music section. In the S1 is now on GOOD thread.

Murder To Excellence
(K. West, S. Carter, K. Dean, L. Griffin Jr., S. Mescudi, Q. Jones, H. Mason Jr., J. Rosenbaum, C. Semenya, B. Summers, M. Modorcea, G. Modorcea)
Please Gimme My Publishing|EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)/EMI April Music, Inc./Carter Boys Music (ASCAP)/Swizz Beats|Universal Tunes, a division of Songs of Universal (SESAC)/Vohndee’s Soul Music Publishing (ASCAP)/Papa George Music (BMI)/ Elsie’s Baby Boy|Kobalt Songs Music Publishing (ASCAP)/Universal Music Corp. oo Warner Olive Music LLC (ASCAP)/Songs of Universal, Inc. oo Warner-Barham Music LLC (BMI)/Imagem Sounds (ASCAP)
Produced by Swizz Beatz and S1 for Soul Kontrollaz Productions/Very Good Beats
Recorded by Noah Goldstein at Real World Studios, Wiltshire, UK
Assisted by Mat Arnold
Mixed by Anthony Kilhoffer at (The Mercer) Hotel, New York
Additional vocals: Kid Cudi
Kid Cudi appears courtesy of Universal Motown Records
[NFP: Kanye West, Shawn Carter, Kasseem Dean, Larry D. Griffin Jr., Scott Mescudi, Quincy Jones, Harvey Mason Jr. Joel Rosenbaum, Caiphus Semenya, Bill Summers, Mihaela Modorcea, Gabriela Modorcea]


Gotta Have It
(K. West, S. Carter, P. Williams, J. Brown, J. Roach, F. Wesley, T. Pinckney)
Please Gimme My Publishing|EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. (BMI)/EMI April Music, Inc./Carter Boys Music (ASCAP)/More Water From Nazareth Publishing, Inc./EMI April Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Dynatone Publishing Co. (BMI)/Intersong-USA, Inc. (ASCAP)/Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Music Inc./Donna Dijon Music Publications/Unichappell Music, Inc. (BMI)
Produced by The Neptunes
Co-Produced by Kanye West for Very Good Beats/Hip Hop since 1978
Recorded by Noah Goldstein at Tribeca Grand Hotel, NYC and (The Mercer) Hotel, New York
Mixed by Noah Goldstein and Mike Dean for Dean’s List Productions at (The Mercer) Hotel, New York
Additional vocals: Kid Cudi
Kid Cudi appears courtesy of Universal Motown Records
[NFP: Kanye West, Shawn Carter, Pharrell Williams, James Brown, Joseph Roach, Tony Pinckney, Fred Wesley]

Illest Motherfucker Alive
(K. West, S. Carter, M. Dean, J. Luellen, S. Mescudi)
Please Gimme My Publishing|EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)/EMI April Music, Inc./Carter Boys Music (ASCAP)/Papa George Music (BMI)/Southside Publishing Designee|Songs of Mizay (BMI)/Elsie’s Baby Boy|Kobalt Songs Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Produced by Southside for Mizay Entertainment, Kanye West for Very Good Beats/Hip Hop since 1978 and Mike Dean for Dean’s List Productions
Recorded by Noah Goldstein at Real World Studios, Wiltshire, UK
Assisted by Mat Arnold
Mixed by Mike Dean for Dean’s List Productions at (The Mercer) Hotel, New York
Cello: Chris “Hitchcock” Chorney
Cello arranged by Mike Dean
Additional vocals: Kid Cudi, Bankulli and Aude Cardona
Kid Cudi appears courtesy of Universal Motown Records
[NFP: Kanye West, Shawn Carter, Mike Dean, Joshua “Southside” Luellen, Scott Mescudi]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kingly said:
I haven't had internet access on my computer for the past 2 1/2 days and the IP address on my iPhone said I was banned from KTT so I couldn't stay up to date like normal. Still, There wasn't even a thread on this. I thought the rest of you guys would be goin ape shit. Hahaha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
27,986 Posts
ryanmescudi said:
Found in the GOOD Music section. In the S1 is now on GOOD thread.

Murder To Excellence
(K. West, S. Carter, K. Dean, L. Griffin Jr., S. Mescudi, Q. Jones, H. Mason Jr., J. Rosenbaum, C. Semenya, B. Summers, M. Modorcea, G. Modorcea)
Please Gimme My Publishing|EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)/EMI April Music, Inc./Carter Boys Music (ASCAP)/Swizz Beats|Universal Tunes, a division of Songs of Universal (SESAC)/Vohndee’s Soul Music Publishing (ASCAP)/Papa George Music (BMI)/ Elsie’s Baby Boy|Kobalt Songs Music Publishing (ASCAP)/Universal Music Corp. oo Warner Olive Music LLC (ASCAP)/Songs of Universal, Inc. oo Warner-Barham Music LLC (BMI)/Imagem Sounds (ASCAP)
Produced by Swizz Beatz and S1 for Soul Kontrollaz Productions/Very Good Beats
Recorded by Noah Goldstein at Real World Studios, Wiltshire, UK
Assisted by Mat Arnold
Mixed by Anthony Kilhoffer at (The Mercer) Hotel, New York
Additional vocals: Kid Cudi
Kid Cudi appears courtesy of Universal Motown Records
[NFP: Kanye West, Shawn Carter, Kasseem Dean, Larry D. Griffin Jr., Scott Mescudi, Quincy Jones, Harvey Mason Jr. Joel Rosenbaum, Caiphus Semenya, Bill Summers, Mihaela Modorcea, Gabriela Modorcea]


Gotta Have It
(K. West, S. Carter, P. Williams, J. Brown, J. Roach, F. Wesley, T. Pinckney)
Please Gimme My Publishing|EMI Blackwood Music, Inc. (BMI)/EMI April Music, Inc./Carter Boys Music (ASCAP)/More Water From Nazareth Publishing, Inc./EMI April Music, Inc. (ASCAP)/Dynatone Publishing Co. (BMI)/Intersong-USA, Inc. (ASCAP)/Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Music Inc./Donna Dijon Music Publications/Unichappell Music, Inc. (BMI)
Produced by The Neptunes
Co-Produced by Kanye West for Very Good Beats/Hip Hop since 1978
Recorded by Noah Goldstein at Tribeca Grand Hotel, NYC and (The Mercer) Hotel, New York
Mixed by Noah Goldstein and Mike Dean for Dean’s List Productions at (The Mercer) Hotel, New York
Additional vocals: Kid Cudi
Kid Cudi appears courtesy of Universal Motown Records
[NFP: Kanye West, Shawn Carter, Pharrell Williams, James Brown, Joseph Roach, Tony Pinckney, Fred Wesley]

Illest Motherfucker Alive
(K. West, S. Carter, M. Dean, J. Luellen, S. Mescudi)
Please Gimme My Publishing|EMI Blackwood Music Inc. (BMI)/EMI April Music, Inc./Carter Boys Music (ASCAP)/Papa George Music (BMI)/Southside Publishing Designee|Songs of Mizay (BMI)/Elsie’s Baby Boy|Kobalt Songs Music Publishing (ASCAP)
Produced by Southside for Mizay Entertainment, Kanye West for Very Good Beats/Hip Hop since 1978 and Mike Dean for Dean’s List Productions
Recorded by Noah Goldstein at Real World Studios, Wiltshire, UK
Assisted by Mat Arnold
Mixed by Mike Dean for Dean’s List Productions at (The Mercer) Hotel, New York
Cello: Chris “Hitchcock” Chorney
Cello arranged by Mike Dean
Additional vocals: Kid Cudi, Bankulli and Aude Cardona
Kid Cudi appears courtesy of Universal Motown Records
[NFP: Kanye West, Shawn Carter, Mike Dean, Joshua “Southside” Luellen, Scott Mescudi]
Thanks a lot man. I heard it mentioned he was involved some how but no one said to what extent. Thanks for the info.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mattandr3ws said:
Thanks a lot man. I heard it mentioned he was involved some how but no one said to what extent. Thanks for the info.
No problem. I saw it and realized there wasnt a thread nor did anyone like make a big deal or go in detail with it so.. yeah. Its NEW CUDI!! haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bump. Cudi vocals guarenteed in 3 songs. Only 5 Days and 8 hours til we hear them officially. 4 days and 15 hours til it leaks for sure.
 
G

·
ryanmescudi said:
Bump. Cudi vocals guarenteed in 3 songs. Only 5 Days and 8 hours til we hear them officially. 4 days and 15 hours til it leaks for sure.
I doubt we'll actually be able to distinctively hear him though tbh :kanyeshrug:
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top