Kanye to The banner

81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
8,596 Posts
Champagne Titi said:
Lyrically I feel it is second only to some of the work on Kiss Land, but the cohesive body of the tape is phenomenal. It's so easy to just put it on and immerse yourself completely. That is, until Juicy J's stupid ass jolts you from your ethereal slumber.

·
Registered
8,596 Posts
This was the first tape of Abel that i listened to fully, I forget why I decided to start with Echoes but it might have to do with the fact that 'Montreal' was on it, so the fact that my hometown  was on the tracklist compelled me to listen to it :drakelaff:

In all honesty, my favorite Abel album is always a toss up between EOS &  KL.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Sonic. said:
he acknowledged it <3

https://www.instagram.com/p/_lGt1Mwk7c/
I think deep down inside despite all the money and praise for BBTM, Abel secretly misses these days too.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
Emu said:
Did he acknowledge the other mixtapes too?
he usually does, sometimes on twitter, sometimes on instagram. like last year, during this time he tweeted a lyric from each song and finally tweeted "EOS is now 3 years old". Did the same for Thursday as well I think. He even recent uploaded a pic of Trilogy on insta with all the 3 booklets with the caption "2 years". I'm interested to see what he puts up for HOB 5th year anniversary, will be something big I bet.

·
Registered
15,169 Posts
I just realized that outside the context of EOS a lot of the songs aren't as good by themselves. The transitions are the greatest strength and weakness of this album.

81 - 100 of 118 Posts