Kanye to The banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
17,963 Posts
6FeetUp said:
Having recently sold an item on ebay, do I ship before i receive the paypal payment or after i get paid?
shouldve posted in tech or fashion section, also I would wait to get paid and I would clarify that in your description for the item that you will wait for payment before ship.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LEAN SUPREME said:
shouldve posted in tech or fashion section, also I would wait to get paid and I would clarify that in your description for the item that you will wait for payment before ship.

:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
6FeetUp said:
Having recently sold an item on ebay, do I ship before i receive the paypal payment or after i get paid?
been selling on ebay for 3 years, NEVER SHIP BEFORE YOU RECEIVE PAYMENT. If you get an E-Check wait until it clears before you ship the item.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alright i'll wait, dude said to lower the buy now price and he'll pay instantly
he bought it but its been like an hour and no payment, just dont want to get skeezed

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
6FeetUp said:
alright i'll wait, dude said to lower the buy now price and he'll pay instantly
he bought it but its been like an hour and no payment, just dont want to get skeezed
Some people take days to pay. You need to communicate with them.You should always ship after you receive the payment though. Check his feedback is he has none or negative comments report and resell.

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
6FeetUp said:
wtf lol why do you even ask?
obviously after you get your money, or there will be some problems..

www.fablefaser.tumblr.com

1 - 9 of 9 Posts