Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is something that really ticks me off. When someone takes the easy way in life. Specifically when someone bullshits through high school and plans to go to community college, and then transfer to a 4-year university. While some people actually work their asses off in  high school to make it to that university first instead of going to community first. But they both end up graduating from the same place at the same time, but the community college person worked less.

Just something I really fuckin hate. Too many lazy people.

·
Registered
46,453 Posts
A Fat Unicorn said:
Yes, do me. I know. But damn it just fucking irritates me how this is even possible. Yet the hardest working people don't get the right appreciation that they deserve.
I could work hard as fuck all day with a hammer, trying to dig a hole, but at the end of the day, even some lazy ***** with a shovel will have turned more dirt.

Your hard work isn't shit if you don't apply it right. Don't look down on other people because they stayed within their means and accomplished just as much as you have through a more beneficial course of action...

G

·
A Fat Unicorn said:
Different. I hate it when people do it because they're lazy. Not broke.
That really isn't fair though. People work their asses off, but can't go to a university because they don't have the money.

·
Banned
35,374 Posts
A Fat Unicorn said:
This is something that really ticks me off. When someone takes the easy way in life. Specifically when someone bullshits through high school and plans to go to community college, and then transfer to a 4-year university. While some people actually work their asses off in  high school to make it to that university first instead of going to community first. But they both end up graduating from the same place at the same time, but the community college person worked less.

Just something I really fuckin hate. Too many lazy people.
fuck you and your elitest attitude

·
Registered
12,039 Posts
tyBasedGod said:
I could work hard as fuck all day with a hammer, trying to dig a hole, but at the end of the day, even some lazy ***** with a shovel will have turned more dirt.

Your hard work isn't shit if you don't apply it right. Don't look down on other people because they stayed within their means and accomplished just as much as you have through a more beneficial course of action...
:golfclap:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts