Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just posting this for thoughts. Do you think it's possible if Wolf Haley and Earl Sweatshirt will finally make a fucking album for once...at least?
Also, does this video look legit and real? It was JUST uploaded minutes ago, so I'll be the first to post it.  :smug:

Share your thoughts.  :stronger:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're all just mad that you sought deceit. Let me check my dislikes and come back.

Update: 0 likes, 1 dislikes..

·
Registered
75,333 Posts
lol. Aside from OP's video, it might happen next year I guess, original plan was to have Orange Juice on it but the whole thing was set to be produced by Left Brain, so I'm glad we got Orange Juice on Radical, makes sense :slick:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If this was the real video, I bet none of you would that it's gay. And so what it the footage is old. I'm pretty sure I've seen numerous promotions with old footage before.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Glad to know I fucked up everyone's Saturday.

·
Banned
66,019 Posts
howami said:
You're all just mad that you sought deceit. Let me check my dislikes and come back.

Update: 0 likes, 1 dislikes..
....and just as I was about to dislike it someone (YOU) went and disabled the ratings :hah:

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
tanv91 said:
....and just as I was about to dislike it someone (YOU) went and disabled the ratings :hah:
Damn right I did.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
ManicMojo said:
lol. Aside from OP's video, it might happen next year I guess, original plan was to have Orange Juice on it but the whole thing was set to be produced by Left Brain, so I'm glad we got Orange Juice on Radical, makes sense :slick:
where'd you hear that?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts