When is this dropping?

1 - 20 of 12278 Posts

·
Premium Member
30,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP

Early Man just dropped 3rd album: I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside

He also just announced another project Solace, which is not his next album (this thread) and is coming soon.

Anyway this is his 4th album :fire:

·
Banned
14,255 Posts
Parallel said:
BUMP

He also just announced another project Solace, which is not his next album (this thread) and is coming soon.

Is I don't go outside full of throwaways? Listened to Grief and that shit was awful. Gonna listen to the rest over the weekend. Doris was fire, I'm anticipating the real project.

·
Registered
32,001 Posts
Parallel said:
BUMP

no one has said that Solace isn't the 4th album. It very well could be

·
Registered
32,001 Posts
Parallel said:
Carbon said it isn't
because he's the op of the other thread. I listened to the entire interview, this sounds like his next album

·
Premium Member
30,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Osiris said:
Is I don't go outside full of throwaways? Listened to Grief and that shit was awful. Gonna listen to the rest over the weekend. Doris was fire, I'm anticipating the real project.
I thought it was great and no it's a full length project; first one Earl personally said he's comfortable releasing

·
Premium Member
30,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thebestan96 said:
because he's the op of the other thread. I listened to the entire interview, this sounds like his next album
:khaled: will watch interview later and make final decision

·
Registered
7,025 Posts
thebestan96 said:
I could be wrong :kanyeshrug: the language that he used in the interview made it seem like it wasn't his 4th. Its already done, and he dropped the name of it. Don't think he would rush to drop the name of his 4th just like that especially after he waited so long for IDLS. He said it's a "little project"

1 - 20 of 12278 Posts