Kanye to The banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
26,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nas’s album gonna sound like a more advanced version of CD Ye,soul samples and all

T.Taylors album gonna be some futuristic R&B shit

Pusha gonna be rapping on some out there,innovative beats that are way more refined than Lunch Money

Ye’s Album will be grandiose and on a similar scale to MBDTF,don’t know what it’ll exactly sound like

Each album with different ambitions could potentially lead to 4 classics all produced by one man :banderas:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,497 Posts
You forgot KSG too :hhh:

Ye really bout to be directly involved in 5 great projects in 5 weeks time wow.
He really bout to do it again :yejoice: whole sxn diverted by politics but it was all apart of the plan :banderas:
he told us controversy his gym

Ye brings us together with music not his twitter
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
26,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Slicky Ricky said:
You forgot KSG too :hhh:

Ye really bout to be directly involved in 5 great projects in 5 weeks time wow.
He really bout to do it again :yejoice: whole sxn diverted by politics but it was all apart of the plan :banderas:
he told us controversy his gym

Ye brings us together with music not his twitter
idk what to expect outta KSG tbh but that makes even more excited.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
439 Posts
gnarlynasty said:
Nas’s album gonna sound like a more advanced version of CD Ye,soul samples and all

T.Taylors album gonna be some futuristic R&B shit

Pusha gonna be rapping on some out there,innovative beats that are way more refined than Lunch Money

Ye’s Album will be grandiose and on a similar scale to MBDTF,don’t know what it’ll exactly sound like

Each album with different ambitions could potentially lead to 4 classics all produced by one man :banderas:
do u think it'll actually be grandiose?? my guess would be that it's a reaction against TLOP (20 tracks vs. 7), just like yeezus was a reaction against MBDTF, and etc.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
26,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I really want an all Ye produced Uzi album too. I think that album would be all about hits all while still being innovative. That shit would probably be enough to kill this trap era.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
26,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Cherrycoke said:
do u think it'll actually be grandiose?? my guess would be that it's a reaction against TLOP (20 tracks vs. 7), just like yeezus was a reaction against MBDTF, and etc.
I think Ye was very uninspired during the TLOP era imo. He was more focused on getting his Yeezy clothing brand to pop that he kinda put music to the side but still wanted to release an album. I think he’s back to making the best music he can make and I think those 7 songs will be 7 huge,dense songs.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,927 Posts
gnarlynasty said:
I really want an all Ye produced Uzi album too. I think that album would be all about hits all while still being innovative. That shit would probably be enough to kill this trap era.
woah keep going I just popped a stiffy
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top