Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i fucked my ex last night. I tried to completely ex her out of my life, but shes been prying in trying to say how im the love of her life and how she misses me and regrets breaking up with me. Keep in mind she ended it. So we talked on the phone for the first time in like 2 months and i made it clear that if shes going to be in my life its only gunna be as friends. She said thats fine... but that she cant deny her feelings for me

On a side note of been going on dates/fucking this other girl, but i think im gunna call it off because shes harsh catching feelings, and i just dont want a girlfriend. Shes cool as fuck doe. Like right girl at the wrong time.

Anyways my ex begs me to come over, and i say ok, but only to watch a movie. Sure enough the movies over and shes like "Im going to bed" and im like "Oh wtf, ok ill take the couch then". She be all like "Whatever not like we've never slept in the same bed before" im like ugh ok. At this point i knew their was no going back and i just had to fuck her. Afterwards i felt like shit like totally regretted it. She harsh was all over me like we were dating again she even started going off being like "tell me im the best girlfriend in the world"  I was like shut the fuck up we arent dating.

So w/e we fucked. But then i find out that in the 12 weeks we've been broken up shes fucked 13 dudes. 13. Like what the fuck. it made me feel sick to my stomach. We even fucked WITHOUT a condom. Now im tweaking and shit thinking i might have something. And my ex is known as the biggest slut in the area, which is shitty because i do still care about her an shit. Not only that but just yesterday she actually became exclusive with this one dude, so like she cheated on him with me.

Anyways now im sitting here in fear that i picked up something, feeling like a dick because i have to call off this one girl ive been dating, even though shes cool as fuck, and now, against everything i believe in, and all this new bullshit ive heard, i think im starting to catch feelings for my ex again. Like i want to keep it as friends, but she wants to fuck and be romantic, but she already has a new dude.

Shits fucked fam...

tl;dr
Been seeing this new girl, Fucked ex, ending things with new girl, found out ex has slept with 13 guys in 3 months since we broke up, wanna fucking puke everywhere, but kinda catching feelings for her again.

JUST ENCOURAGE ME NOT TO GO BACK INTO THAT WHORES TRAP

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
Tyrrano said:
So i fucked my ex last night. I tried to completely ex her out of my life, but shes been prying in trying to say how im the love of her life and how she misses me and regrets breaking up with me. Keep in mind she ended it. So we talked on the phone for the first time in like 2 months and i made it clear that if shes going to be in my life its only gunna be as friends. She said thats fine... but that she cant deny her feelings for me

On a side note of been going on dates/fucking this other girl, but i think im gunna call it off because shes harsh catching feelings, and i just dont want a girlfriend. Shes cool as fuck doe. Like right girl at the wrong time.

Anyways my ex begs me to come over, and i say ok, but only to watch a movie. Sure enough the movies over and shes like "Im going to bed" and im like "Oh wtf, ok ill take the couch then". She be all like "Whatever not like we've never slept in the same bed before" im like ugh ok. At this point i knew their was no going back and i just had to fuck her. Afterwards i felt like shit like totally regretted it. She harsh was all over me like we were dating again she even started going off being like "tell me im the best girlfriend in the world"  I was like shut the fuck up we arent dating.

So w/e we fucked. But then i find out that in the 12 weeks we've been broken up shes fucked 13 dudes. 13. Like what the fuck. it made me feel sick to my stomach. We even fucked WITHOUT a condom. Now im tweaking and shit thinking i might have something. And my ex is known as the biggest slut in the area, which is shitty because i do still care about her an shit. Not only that but just yesterday she actually became exclusive with this one dude, so like she cheated on him with me.

Anyways now im sitting here in fear that i picked up something, feeling like a dick because i have to call off this one girl ive been dating, even though shes cool as fuck, and now, against everything i believe in, and all this new bullshit ive heard, i think im starting to catch feelings for my ex again. Like i want to keep it as friends, but she wants to fuck and be romantic, but she already has a new dude.

Shits fucked fam...

tl;dr
Been seeing this new girl, Fucked ex, ending things with new girl, found out ex has slept with 13 guys in 3 months since we broke up, wanna fucking puke everywhere, but kinda catching feelings for her again.

JUST ENCOURAGE ME NOT TO GO BACK INTO THAT WHORES TRAP
Umm sounds like that chick will definitely cheat on you as well (not to sound mean or anything but she probably did when you guys were together). If you want a relationship with that girl it's all on you but I mean how could you live with having those thoughts in the back of your mind like "Can I really trust her?" As for the other girl I completely understand where you're coming from. I got out of a 3 year relationship...and about a month after I was fucking around with this girl and she wanted a relationship and I just wasn't interested in that. She's now with another dude and I kinda regret that shit because she was really cool. So don't necessarily cut the other chick out of your life...Just tell her how you're feeling and that you aren't completely over you ex and you need time. She should be able to understand that. But I would straight up tell your ex that you've moved on (even if you haven't) and that you can't see her again. Tbh what did you really think would happen by going over there to watch a movie? I was in the same situation as you...I was fucking around with my ex, and it fucked around with my emotions way too much. It's the best idea for both of you if you just separate yourselves from each other.

Wow that's the most advice I've ever given in this section lol.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Stealth said:
Umm sounds like that chick will definitely cheat on you as well (not to sound mean or anything but she probably did when you guys were together). If you want a relationship with that girl it's all on you but I mean how could you live with having those thoughts in the back of your mind like "Can I really trust her?" As for the other girl I completely understand where you're coming from. I got out of a 3 year relationship...and about a month after I was fucking around with this girl and she wanted a relationship and I just wasn't interested in that. She's now with another dude and I kinda regret that shit because she was really cool. So don't necessarily cut the other chick out of your life...Just tell her how you're feeling and that you aren't completely over you ex and you need time. She should be able to understand that. But I would straight up tell your ex that you've moved on (even if you haven't) and that you can't see her again. Tbh what did you really think would happen by going over there to watch a movie? I was in the same situation as you...I was fucking around with my ex, and it fucked around with my emotions way too much. It's the best idea for both of you if you just separate yourselves from each other.

Wow that's the most advice I've ever given in this section lol.
yeah dude its fucked. Ive literally spent the last 3 weeks like telling her we need to stop talking and shit like that and that we need to move on, but i dunno i have a hard time being a dick to people, yknow? Like she just kept texting/calling me telling me how much im hurting her blah blah blah and it fucked with me a lot. And i thought i could be strong and resist the temptation, but fuck man, we were together for 2 1/2 years so i guess she knows how to seduce me. At least the sex itself was tight. I cant date her and thats that, just gotta keep telling myself that. And yeah she wont admit it, but im pretty sure she cheated while we were together.

·
Registered
95,761 Posts
Tyrrano said:
yeah dude its fucked. Ive literally spent the last 3 weeks like telling her we need to stop talking and shit like that and that we need to move on, but i dunno i have a hard time being a dick to people, yknow? Like she just kept texting/calling me telling me how much im hurting her blah blah blah and it fucked with me a lot. And i thought i could be strong and resist the temptation, but fuck man, we were together for 2 1/2 years so i guess she knows how to seduce me. At least the sex itself was tight. I cant date her and thats that, just gotta keep telling myself that. And yeah she wont admit it, but im pretty sure she cheated while we were together.
It's hard...especially being together for so long with a person. But it'll ultimately be for the best

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Well, if I were you, I'd stop talking immediately. She will and might have cheated on you when you were together. I know it's hard to keep girls out your life, but if you keep occupied and think of the bad shit she's done, you'll be fine.

·
Premium Member
32,376 Posts
Tyrrano said:
bitch straight up told me.
She could name all of them too. well most of them.
listen my *****, no matter how much feelings you have for the girl, just let her go. you were doing your dirt too but 13 ****** is just straight disrespectful bro. walk away. if she could do it that easy in 3 months imagine what has she done in the time ya were dating

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
K.I.L.L.A. said:
Y would u even wanna worr bout another thing ma dude.
Should've just put a condom on
real talk, i went to and bitch got all hot n bothered and just pulled me right in. And real talk once your in its hard to stop.

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
HovToThe said:
listen my *****, no matter how much feelings you have for the girl, just let her go. you were doing your dirt too but 13 ****** is just straight disrespectful bro. walk away. if she could do it that easy in 3 months imagine what has she done in the time ya were dating
real talk b, thats what i try and tell myself. it made me sick to my stomach when i found out. Its like have some fucking respect for me and have some respect for yourself. She caught feelings when i told her ive been sleeping with just one girl smh.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts