Kanye to The banner

Due to all the hype, leaking talk, discussions....

1K views 20 replies 20 participants last post by  runawaykwest 
#1 ·
I'm not nearly excited to hear the album. that shit drains you waking up every day going through sites, threads thinking/hoping it was out or release dates switching smh.

I'm still going to punch a baby in it's face when it drops though because Imma be so hype but  still...damn smh

#2 ·
I'm sure in the next day or 2 ur not gonna be as hyped, ur just gonna realize that its not gonna leak that soon. I think the only time that it will leak or come out soon is either the 5th- I think that because of Aug 5 being the SUPPOSED release date in Canada. or iTunes Australlia will have it on Aug 7th about 6 or 7 hours before midnight eastern time. So thats when you should really spend your time looking. Just for now, just casually look places and if anything happens this site will go crazy so dont spend so much time looking.

#21 ·
KingHR said:
I liked how it was with Lasers. We got a new track once a week for 3 weeks leading up to hold us over. Then most of the good songs on the album were still left when it finally came out.
lupe didnt like his own album

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.